The Velocitek SHIFT Compass & Timer offer you:
- Big numbers and bold arrows make it easy to see how much you're headed or lifted.
- Oversized buttons allow you to instantly store port and starboard reference angles on the fly.
- The Velocitek Shift's 38mm (1.5") high digits can be easily read from over 30m (100 ft) away. The Velocitek Shift's high contrast LCD will also show up crystal clear through your polarized sunnies.
- The Velocitek Shift uses a combination of solid-state accelerometers, gyroscopes and magnetic sensors to completely track the orientation of your boat in 3 dimensions. The result is aerospace-grade heading indication that is smoother and more responsive than any other tactical compass on the market.
- When you hear or see any type of start signal just hit the GUN button. If the timer isn’t running, it will start. If the timer is running it will sync. Once the timer is sync'ed you can independently adjust minutes while the seconds keep counting down.
- The Velocitek Shift has a red LED backlight that won’t ruin your night vision. The battery's good for over 60 hours of sailing in the dark.
- The top of the Velocitek Shift is dedicated to an enormous 26mm x 124mm (1" x 5") solar panel. This keeps the Velocitek Shift juiced-up and ready for action.
- Even the best lithium batteries don't last forever. The Velocitek Shift was designed to make it easy for you to replace the product's battery yourself.
- The Velocitek Shift is designed to withstand continuous immersion at 3m (9 ft). Every single unit that comes off the assembly line is pressure-tested before it ships.
- The Velocitek Shift doesn't use any GPS technology and it even comes with a static-cling Legalizer Label for use in the most conservative one design classes.
- One Cradle included in the pack!
- Heading Repeatability: ±0.5°
- Display Update Rate: 4Hz (four times a second)
- Water Resistance: Complete immersion for 30 min. at 3m / 10ft (IPX-8)
- Display: 38mm / 1.5” digit height 120° viewing cone
- Battery: 900mAh Lithium Polymer, 100 hr endurance (60 hr with backlight)
- Solar Panel: 120 x 27 mm (4.7 x 1") polycrystalline silicon
- Dimensions: 158mm x 100mm x 47mm / 6.2” x 3.9” x 1.9”
- Weight: 417g / 0.92lb
- Compatible Brackets:Warranty: One year
- Warrenty: One Year
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Discover our New arrivals